The companies CIT BOOK, SOGERA and EBULLITION bestow
the greatest importance to the processing, the confidentiality and the security
of your personal data.
This personal data protection policy explains how we collect, process and secure your personal data.
Who we are
The companies CIT BOOK, SOGERA and EBULLITION (hereinafter « Us »), are responsible, as a controller, for the processing of your personal data related to our activities, in their three restaurants (restaurant Ze Kitchen Galerie, restaurant Kitchen Galerie Bis, restaurant Kitchen Ter(re)).
Personal data we process
We collect and use your personal data to the extend necessary for the purposes of our activities and to achieve a high standard of personalized services.
We may collect various type of personal data, including contact information (e.g. name, firstname, date of birth, postal address, email address, phone number, gender, age)
Use of your personal data
We only collect the personal data required to offer our services to you and to improve them. In particular, data could be collected in the following circumstances:
– when you visit our online services and those of partner sites and/or applications, such as Zenchef, or Secret Box;
– when you make a reservation online, by fax or by phone;
– when you purchase our products and use our services;
– for the distribution of information on our offers and news about the group, as well as for the distribution of newsletters;
– when you arrive at one of our restaurants.
We collect direct personal or professional data, such as your surname, forenames, postal address, email address, telephone number and professional contact details.
We may also occasionally request the aforementioned bank details when you make a reservation in one of our restaurants.
We may also occasionally collect and store less common personal data, such as your profession, your marital status, your country of origin, food intolerances, etc. This data will only be collected and stored by us in order to guarantee that you receive quality personalised service in line with our policy as a high-end restaurant. It will not in any event be disclosed for commercial purposes or to third parties.
In accordance with the regulation in force, we never collect any special categories of personal data, meaning data relating to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data or biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person.
Recipients of your personal data
In order to fulfill the aforementioned purposes, we only disclose your personal data to services providers which perform services on our behalf.
Please remember that you have the right to have your personal data erased at any time.
If you have not requested that we erase your personal data, your data will only be stored for the period reasonably required to provide our services, improve them and fulfil any applicable legal requirements. This means that we could store your personal data for some time after you have stopped using our services or website. Beyond that, your personal data will be erased from all our databases.
In accordance with our legal obligations, we store your consumer and bank data for the period required for the purpose of the processing or the provision of a specific service or for the period required to fulfil the purpose for which your data were collected.
In accordance with the regulations in force, you
have the following rights:
– Right to access: you have the right to request personal data we hold on you and to obtain a copy.
– Right to rectification: you have the right to request a correction of your personal data when you consider that they are inaccurate or incomplete.
– Right to be forgotten: you can require the deletion of your personal data, to the extent permitted by law.
– Right to limit: you can request that we restrict the process of your personal data.
– Right to object the processing based on legitimate interest: you have the right to object the processing of your personal data, on grounds relating to your particular situation, such as direct marketing purposes.
– Right to portability: where legally applicable, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or – when technically feasible – to another party.
– Right to define guidelines for the retention, erasure or disclosure of your personal data, applicable after your death.
– Right to withdraw your consent: once you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Such rights may be exercised directly by postmail to: CIT BOOK, 4 rue des Grands Augustins 75006 Paris or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with applicable regulation, in addition to your rights above, you are also entitled to bring a claim with the competent supervisory authority: la Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL): 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 Paris 07.
You can accept or decline cookies. Setting management of cookies depends on your browser. Information about cookie management for major browsers are available at the addresses below:
– For Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
– For Chrome : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
– For Safari : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=fr_FR
– For Firefox : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies?redirectlocale=fr&redirectslug=Activer+et+d%C3%A9sactiver+les+cookies
– For Opéra : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Personal data protection policy changes
We may need to regularly update this Privacy Notice. We invite you to review the latest version of this notice online and we will inform you of any material changes through our website or through our other communication channels.
How to contact us
If you have any question relating to our use of your personal data, please contact us by emailing email@example.com